- Thursday, January 26, 2006 -
So, I haven't blogged for a super long time, because I was being lazy and I don't know what to write either. During the Nov-Dec holidays I went to Switzerland, Paris and London. And I enjoyed myself tremendously :D But I miss those places I wish to migrate there. Best thing was, it actually snowed on the 2nd day at Switzerland, Lucerne I think. And the scenery there is really beautiful. Shopping was great too, Switzerland has these really huge supermarkets called MM if I din remember wrongly and they sell loads and LOADS of stuff, including those huge Toblerone bars. But I din buy those, I bought a smaller sized one although its still big. Teehee.
Paris is wonderful too, but the people are quite snobbish. And the thing is, those rich women loves to tuck poor little dogs under their armpits. But I still like it though. And I LOVE London. That place rocks and its really pretty, although there are a lot of bird shit on the roads and all (I even took a picture of it), the buildings are so Victorian Styled and so nice. The buildings look almost similar because of the Great Fire of London years ago and that burnt down most of London so they rebuilt it. And recently they cleaned up the buildings which were black with soot over the years. SO, basically London is so class and pretty. Unfortunately, no Prince William ;) Only at Madame Trussuads. Duno how to spell la.
Well Anyway we're back in school now. Have to CONCENTRATE on studying. My new year resolution is to work hard. Duh.
Rain is so cute isn't he :)
hanbee said at< 8:35 PM >