- Friday, January 27, 2006 -
Its CNY celebrations today!! 4N performed and I bet it was nice haha. It actually wasn't that scary after all, we were at first but it became quite relaxing. And the audience were awed by our own band :)But teachers don't know how to enjoy la, pile us with homework even though its Chinese New Year, so obviously we won't have time to do the homework...
I just went down with Pandora to book the billiard room for Tuesday, but we ended up playing for one hour. Haha and its like the most unprofessional playing in the world lah, basically we played 2 games in that one hour, and its with cheating ;P Or else the game will never finish.
Oh well, its going to be a new year soon, everything is starting again on a fresh sheet, so forget everything bad and look ahead! Sounds a bit cliche but I mean its the only sensible thing.
Rain's first Jap single is out!! On the 24th of January but I doubt they'll have it in Singapore, except maybe HMV. But I heard its really expensive. Anyway I have his MV here!
http://www.youtube.com/?v=t830-U3nQyk
Couldn't put it in the blog cos the space is too small :(
hanbee said at< 3:27 PM >