- Monday, June 05, 2006 -
Yamapi's new single arrived last thursday!

I did not expect it to arrive so soon but its good that it came right after it was released

The songs are nice but the background music of 'Yubiwa' was changed and some verses were cut off.. its still nice but i think i prefer the concert version.
Its the second week of the holidays but its already burnt

On Saturday after piano, was walking down the stairs as usual and in the middle of the last flight of stairs I slipped and slid all the way down

It hurt a lot but i was quite shocked, I have been walking down that staircase for so many years and this is the first time I fell down there.

But at least I was able to stand up and walk to the bus stop and some guy even asked me where Yio Chu Kang MRT station was.
Of course I replied and I wasn't crying or anything but I just started to cry once I was in the car beacuse it really hurt!!!
So Daddy brought me to the Chinese physician and I had to take an X-ray from th clinic nearby for the Chinese doctor to examine.
And all the patients there stood up to see my X-ray -_-'''
But I was too scared that I was going to be paralysed that I didn't care!~
He found out that my tailbone had a hairline crack and I had to go to the hospital and I saw Dr Francis Wong, he's quite nice and he was really 'curious' about the op I did in sec one.
And I got to sit in a wheelchair and its actually quite interesting, to get wheeled around and all.

Anyway he said the fracture will take around 6 weeks to heal so I cannot move around too much in case it aggravates the condition.
It was already hell in the past 2 days I hope it'll heal as fast as possible!!! ~
hanbee said at< 5:46 PM >