- Tuesday, June 06, 2006 -
This June Holidays isn't as bad as what I thought.
Mummy has been bringing back Hong Kong dramas and I have my Nobuta wo Produce CD too

We watched 'War of the in laws' and then was some 'tie4 xue4 bao3 biao1' show.
Both are equally nice but the first one is nicer, its a super funny show.

Daddy's trying to burn another series in the office, but he said there was something wrong with the disc drive or something..
I just did english summary, tried to do some SS but I was super sian, I just ended up singing along with Yamapi

I should go do work again later, anyway my room chair is better for me to sit on than the sofa now.
Its super painful to sit on comfy chairs

Its a bit funny, I have been walking up and down that same flight of stairs for so many years and I actually slided down.
So impossible.
Just yesterday night it was so painful I swallowed down the big painkiller without chopping it into two.
I hope it heals quickly :)
hanbee said at< 1:04 PM >