- Friday, August 11, 2006 -
We got back our chinese results today.
AND I HAD NO IDEA THAT ITS TODAY.
Anyway, I din do that badly.
Actually I din do badly, I did rather well.
Only not as well.
Ahh~ okay I got an A2 ^^
Although I seem to have expected to get an A1 since I felt quite disappointed when I had A2.
But, thats no reason to cry what, Yvonne or Pandora said something about how other people cried because they got an A2.
Which is quite.. you know.
But an A1 is of course better lah.
I did not go to Taka with Mummy after lunch with Godma they'll..
Well but we might go tomorrow.
To buy X-box for that QUEK HAN SHENG.
That baka. ><
He always gets expensive high tech stuff on his birthdays,
He got the playstation last time when he was Pri 6.
Well nevermind, I get to play it too when I want ^^g
hanbee said at< 6:36 PM >