- Tuesday, August 08, 2006 -
Yay I changed my blogskin!!!
I thought I would blog when I was tagging my own board since I'm already here.
Took such a long time to do lah!
I had like 10 over pics saved to align the border thing to the picture and expanding the whole thing.
Ah~ relieved its done.
I feel so satisfied

Its not perfect but at least its now aligned!!
Had NDP celebrations today, its actually quite short.
Most of the time was spent on the prize presentations though.
Went out to the arcade after that and played daytona.
Its been a super long time since I've played that and my results weren't that bad,
although I was 20/20 in the advanced route haha.
Well thats because I'm not good at that track.
So many turns and kept having accidents haha. ^^
Its National Day tomorrow!
I don't know whether we will be having dinner or anything with Auntie Susan they'll,
which is what happens every year.
But, I might be going to Takashimaya with Mom
hanbee said at< 5:16 PM >