- Wednesday, December 06, 2006 -
Somehow, I have not been doing most of what I planned to do after the exams.
Maybe I'm too lazy to do so, or I am no longer interested to do those stuff.
The first few days of the holiday was spent on shopping and shopping and more shopping to prepare for prom.
We scoured all around shopping malls to find prom clothes and I took a really long time to find one which I really like.
What a drag.
We like totally shopped till our feet were aching like mad.
After prom was the Desaru trip.
Mom got mad at kor and me for not packing our own bags and stuff.
Sigh.
The ride there was really uncomfortable, but still we survived.
Although I think we would have more to do in Bintan than Desaru, I think it was still quite fine.
Swimming was a must, and I swam everyday, even if its 5 minutes in the first day.
Beach Volleyball was fun too, even though I like totally suck at it and got my hand all bruised.
The best thing was that we had crabs and lobsters for 2 whole nights!! ^^v
The food was really good.
On the first night we went out, we noticed this group of people in the restaurant who kept looking at us.
So of course me and kor kor thought they were going to rob us or something and the adults were talking so loudly about their finances and all ><.
It's really funny thinking about how we were being paranoid in the car.
We imagined that they had chosen us as their target and they must have heard we were going back the next day so they would have ample time to plan how they want to rob us.
Thank God nothing happened but it's quite scary.
The past few days are super slack.
I spend like most of my time watching tv and using the comp and I hardly ever move.
I feel like a total pig.
Lol.
Now that Journey to the west has ended I don't know what to look forward to watch.
This show is like the best in the world.
I have been in love with it since I watched it in 1996 or something.
God-ly shows are love <3
Okay so this is my longest post in months because I am so totally bored.
Tata~
Debra and I
hanbee said at< 4:01 PM >