- Tuesday, December 26, 2006 -
Konnichiwa~
Just returned from Sydney on Christmas eve and Christmas totally did not feel like it.
Instead of the usual party at Godpa's we were like watching tv at home and basically it felt like another Sunday.
Sydney was rather enjoyable, at least it was a holiday.
Although we were by ourselves most days, the time was spent on shopping :)
The thing was, we had to walk through Market City and Darling harbor like everyday.
It got quite sian after the first 2 times but we still bought some stuff from there.
But still, I thought it would be nicer to have more tours because we went only to the Blue Mountains and maybe sand dunes at Nelson which I think is a spectacular sight but its really terrible to be there.
The sand is like so fine and it gets into your eyes and hits your leg and its damn painful.
The beaches were fine, although we did not go to Bondi, which is a total waste.
At least we went to Manly where there were like many surf brands.
Billabong, Rip Curl and the likes.
Well the thing is, there was this guy in our tour for 2 days, around my age, and he really looks like Alex Band.
Except he has shoulder-length hair.
And he looks so kakoii~
I can't wait for New Year's Eve!!
But I can totally wait for school re-open.
Time since the O levels ended seems to pass really fast.
It's just like yesterday that I was looking forward to Desaru and Sydney and now its over! :(
Gosh.
So school re-open is going to come very quickly.
And I'm so not looking forward to it.
hanbee said at< 1:08 PM >