- Friday, January 19, 2007 -
I really miss Cedar..
The messy 4N classroom, teachers like Mrs Chew, Mrs Lim and their lessons.
I miss Mrs Chew and her funniness, always complaining about our classroom being so hot and stand at the fan, Mrs Lim and her ss lessons :(
Even lit at Cedar is better than now, at least Mr Sng is still interesting and he really wakes us up with his loud voice and the best is he lets us watch shows like 'Scrubs'.
I want to go for recess with Debra again, its been so long since we last had our recess together, and we would talk crap and she'll choke on her drink or smth cos she'll be laughing.
Today I suddenly remembered Mr Chia with Sarah.
He and his 'any other else?' Lol.
Now I even miss guides on fridays although I regret joining it. :((
It wasn't so bad with Joyi around and I liked Kingfisher ^^
Oh yah, Happy Birthday Joyi~!!
People in class 34 are really nice~ :)
hanbee said at< 4:34 PM >