a child at heart
hanwei
Cedar
AJC
NUS
26.03.90


tagboard


BYEBYE
shawn poog
debra
celest
sebastian
darren
tzy
june
jingyong


running in reverse
January 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


- Saturday, February 10, 2007 -

Kon~
Okay, I got 10 points for O's :))))))))))))
Actually by now I should have gotten over it but apparently not haha.
Although I got like 13 for prelims but 3 points is still a good improvement!
The A1's remained, SS/geog and english went up to A1, sciences improved by one grade and, lit remained haha.
I was like darn happy when I saw my results although it was kind of anti climax at that time because.. long story.
Haha but I like totally cried for 30 seconds before taking back the results cos of Pearlyn lol.
She was going to cry, and then I looked at her, and I started first.
Plus before that ranj told me she will be going to Australia next tuesday to study there for 3 years. :(
I'll miss her so much.
After that 30 seconds it was like my turn to get the results,
and we had to sign on the name list and my hand was shaking like mad I couldn't sign properly so I just scribbled some squiggly line haha.
Oh and during the principal speech, I noticed mrs ng staring at me with this weird look on her face.
Anyway I was damn happy with my results.
But about the jc thing, I'll most probably stay in aj since 10 points can't exactly get me into vj.

After that I went to vivo with partner, debra and joyi.
I was so happy with the results I treated them to ice cream outside cedar haha.
So we spent some time in vivo later and we took loads of pictures. :)
I'll just upload some la.
Me and Partner

In candy empire! Mabudachi :)
Being emo


hanbee said at< 9:30 PM >