- Wednesday, February 21, 2007 -
Kon~
I've been playing
mahjong for the past few days and its damn fun but we had to go back to school today so
sian.
I'm liking my class more and more!
So I don't really want to leave and go to science stream and anyway I don't know what
combi to take if I go to science.
Tough decision to make again.
Maths common test
tmr!
Silly
Celest smsed me last night to ask me what chapters are going to be tested for "
tmr's" test and I was like "WHAT? I din even know there's a bloody maths test"
And she told me the test is on the first 3 chapters but actually its only 2 -.-
Scare me la.
Today
Gp was the first 3 periods and most of us din do GP project and we literally lied our way through.
Now we have a few days to
pia one presentation.
Haha not as if that's very fun.
I'm still very in the
cny mood :)
Okay, at least the holiday part.
hanbee said at< 3:37 PM >