- Sunday, February 25, 2007 -
Kon~
Yesterday we had og outing and I had fun :))
I totally <3 going to arcades haha.
First we went to Swensens, I was supposedly sharing one plate of the fish thing with Josephine but it turned out to be darn small.
So in the end we got to order another one.
Haha super shocking.
I saw it and I was like 'Okay..'
Lol.
Before og outing I was playing mahjong, after I came home I started playing again!!
We played card games and mahjong.
And since the tiles are the damn small ones we all had backaches after a few snail paced games.
Oh and after playing the whole day, I only won twice like haha so pathetic lol.
Today is so homework day.
I did the dumb gp project like 10 minutes after I woke up.
So guai right!
And I even did Celest's job la.
So I finished gp project and geog homework!!
Maths econs and more gp to go.
Like yay so exciting. =X
hanbee said at< 5:10 PM >