- Monday, February 12, 2007 -
Kon~
I finally decided to stay in
Aj.
But now I don't know whether to take science or arts!!!
But I'm still going to register today anyway.
I went to cut my hair yesterday and I told the hairdresser to keep the length,
but then she cut more.
Now its darn short!! :(((((
And I can't do anything but just wait for it to grow back.
So frustrating
ee.
This morning I went over to Pan's house to register the
jae thing.
I brought everything, the
jae booklet and the handbook.
But I forgot form A, which is like the most important thing, and the first step in registering
lol.
So I was like, maybe this is a sign for me to reconsider my choice
haha.
After that
debra,
gail and
yvonne came, and they all came to my house to play
mahjong and bridge and 'hi jack' and some other funny weird games
lol.
Hi jack is damn funny la,
yvonne's friend came up with this weird 'little green man' rule and it made me spit out my water.
And ya, Pan, my
pika is cuter than yours
haha.
Anyway, no school till
wednesday!!!
And it totally rocks
haha. :)
hanbee said at< 7:00 PM >