- Saturday, March 10, 2007 -
Kon~
Orientation 2 rocks!!!!
Although I wasn't in
Cheethia, nor
traka, but dammit, cougar is fun x)
First day was kind of boring, largely due to the super
sian subject talks which took like half the day.
So we went home feeling so bored I felt like
ponning.
But second day and third day was high-
ness all the way!
High-
ing with Shawn is super fun.
It was kind of dead at first, and then we looked like lunatics doing 'We-will-win-the-war' *stamps foot*
Haha.
Then Shawn taught us the '
tu zi wu' and its damn fun.
Okay so when I got back yesterday my voice was weird from all the screaming and shouting during campfire and all and it just got worse today.
And Jezabel told me a shocking thing which I'll never ever mention. :
And for the sad part, its the last time we will be together as a class :(
But I'll totally treasure it man!
<3 3407 and the air con classroom loads.
hanbee said at< 4:59 PM >