a child at heart
hanwei
Cedar
AJC
NUS
26.03.90


tagboard


BYEBYE
shawn poog
debra
celest
sebastian
darren
tzy
june
jingyong


running in reverse
January 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


- Saturday, May 19, 2007 -

Kon~
Blogger is weird, all the words are jap.

Had co for 5 days of the entire week including today.
Damn tiring I fell sick on the third day and I lost my voice eeks.
I dont know how prawn ever managed to survive the whole syf and college day practices.

Today after co practice we went to AMK hub.
I felt quite deprived haha half a year in aj and I havent gone there at all.
So I was quite excited lol.
We went to shop for court shoes for celest, which we din find in the end then after that we went to sumo house!
The food there not bad la, and its quite cheap also xD
But the whole time we were there 3 people spilled the green tea they were holding 0.0
Kelwin was one of them cos he happened to be there too haha.
Funny la.

Just now we went for tjco concert.
They were quite pro, but I wasnt really in the mood to listen but they probably had an equally gruelling time as ajco, if not worse since their concert comes earlier than ours.
Ok so anyone wants to come for ajco concert?
Its next friday, the last day of school at 7.30.
Tickets at 7 bucks each xD




Celest trying to act like a ghost lol.




hanbee said at< 11:46 PM >