- Friday, May 11, 2007 -
Kon~
Finally napfa ended for me today and good news, I passed xD
Yah although I tried so hard to get my second silver in my life (not even a gold =/ ), it was quite shitty.
SBJ, sit ups and shuttle run were like sai, just pass only la, and the stupid E made me fall into the bronze category immediately -.-
But whatever la, I'm used to getting bronze and its better than failing anyway.
Which means, I dont have to go back to school for make up pe!!!
So my hols will be spent on stuff like mugging and playing and shopping and whatever nonsense haha.
This whole week was filled with tests and more tests.
Thursday was the worst day cos there was ANOTHER geog test which was supposedly open book and I did not know so I totally had no geog notes with me.
I ended up crapping based on what I can remember hearing from lecture =/
And since xxx's pronounciation is so bad, I might have just written down the wrong words.
Good luck to me la.
She's so annoying, what a biased teacher, discriminating against people just because she sterotypes.
Bugger la she. >.<
Not a good week, I think I'll do really badly in whatever tests we had.
I did not mug or do tutorials hai.
But for the math test I could do the first question!
Thats because I was staring at the stupid sum the night before trying to solve it, I was successful in the end heh.
Okay so tmr will be another bad day, scales test which I always had a problem passing.
Shucks.
hanbee said at< 8:54 PM >