- Friday, June 22, 2007 -
Hello dead blog xD
Hello mid-year common tests.
Hello sucky results.
Bye happy holidays :(
Yea so instead of the get good karma, which is energy for studying,
attain nirvana, which means to get good results,
and get out of samsara, which is suffering,
instead I think the karma sort of got screwed and turned bad,
so no more nirvana so I'll still be in samsara.
How sad.
The long awaited one month break is going to be over in 2 days,
and I still have a bit of CSE to mug and omg, math math math.
Even the 'done' subjects are like totally shitty.
But heck the revision and homework, I enjoyed this break =)
First week was slacking and more slacking.
Second week was a few lectures, and HK trip!!! *took loads of pics but ah lazy to upload xD
Third week, slacking > mugging.
Everytime I try to mug I get distracted every 10 minutes.
This week, slacking = mugging. At least I
don't get distracted SO much.
But it kind of sucks its hard to not get distracted studying at home.
TV, comp, sofa, bed, fridge.
In the end, revision = totally unaccomplished = Fail. :(
I must
pia for the next two days!!!
And
omg piano
tmr.
I wish I will stop playing like shit during lessons.
hanbee said at< 11:18 PM >