a child at heart
hanwei
Cedar
AJC
NUS
26.03.90


tagboard


BYEBYE
shawn poog
debra
celest
sebastian
darren
tzy
june
jingyong


running in reverse
January 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


- Wednesday, July 25, 2007 -

I think I am a weird kid.
This is why:
Imagine you met a friend at the bus stop.
And it so happens that you'll are taking the same bus and so, you'll got up the bus together.
Your friend walks right to the back.
So what do you do?
You will walk and sit with your friend right.
Okay so I totally did'nt, and he walked all the way back, and I just plonked my butt down on some empty seat in the middle.
After that I felt a bit bad and I thought to myself that I think I'm weird.
Shit.
I obviously have stuff to talk, but it was mostly crap and I dont like sitting at the back of the bus either, so I left him to sit there.
Actually it was his reaction that got me thinking.
He gave me this 'Okay this is weird' kind of look and he waved bye bye since we were apparently not going to talk for the entire journey already, unless we shouted to each other across i-dunno-how-many-rows of seats in the bus.
So I was like 'maybe I should go sit with him'.
But its kind of funny, you pangseh first then decide again not to pangseh.
In the end I decided to save myself the embarrassment.
I promise I will not be so weird and sit with people next time. >.<

Xiao zu today was fun!
We lian-ed gu he tao and the 'next year' concert song and goofed around as usual.
Its this kind of random stuff we all do that makes Co so fun xD
Like, taking pictures of ourself doing funny stuff like the 'dry your teeth tuck in your upper lip make a pig nose' kind of face lol.

Today AJ had a blood donation drive.
Its quite exciting, and I really wanted to donate my blood.
I know they want my blood but apparently they cant take it from me because I am 11kg under the weight limit.
*I hear some gasps.
Its really interesting, we saw how the vein swelled and then the nurse poked the needle in.
Eee.
One of my friends also went to donate, but he looks quite underweight I was surprised he was over 45kg haha.
Maybe he's 46.
I should go ask xP.
But brave people, those who donated :)
Rah. Nice day today, but probably not a nice night, got stuff due tmr and got stupid geog test.
Idontunderstandanythingaboutstupidglobalisationthenotesconfuseme. >.<

hanbee said at< 6:52 PM >