- Saturday, July 07, 2007 -
Yesterday's PE we totally got cheated.
Teachers said that those who passed can go play games during pe sessions, and yesterday BRONZE and below were supposed to do PT.
So, being totally shocked we just did PT. =(
I never knew bronze was a fail too.
Gosh so we didnt get to play volleyball which is like totally fun and we did incline pull ups and ran like hamsters again.
Actually I was running during PE but then the teacher caught us walking in one big group, the time when I just happened to walk for about half a round.
And so we got a scolding that was totally uncalled for.
Like hello, you totally didnt see me running and you said WE didnt run.
Shit la. >.<
Got back Chinese paper yesterday also and I got a B!!!!!
I'm like damn happy
xDI thought I confirm fail,
dont even know how to read the words
lol.
But I thought we will do better for oral,
dont see my teacher blur blur
sian sian, he is super
kiam siap with the marks.
I kept on talking during oral la and he kept asking me questions also.
Plus I totally spoke sense and I only got 18/30 gosh.
And I think the highest is 19.
So stingy with marks la he.
But anyway I still got a B
hahahaha.
So
monday is the 'big' day.
All the '
da ji's' are coming.
Econs, Maths,
Cse, Geog.
Its like, everything together la.
But seriously I can't wait
xDI hope I will pass, but I want to see how well I did with last minute studying. =X
Yea and I cannot believe I am blogging
haha.
Dont feel like playing maple since its getting
sian again.
hanbee said at< 9:38 PM >