- Friday, December 21, 2007 -
Yo!
Merry Christmas everyone :D
Today I went shopping for stuff with bug.
And as promised, I'm going to say this
xPWe saw this pair of lizard earrings, and bug thought they were kangaroos
hahahaha.
And another thing, we figured that if Peter Pan has a sister, her name will be Pan Pan since Pan is Peter Pan's surname
lollol.
It is quite funny I forgot how we came up with this but we were talking about Pan's Labyrinth and Peter Pan
haha.
We also saw this 'actor' guy in j8, we
couldnt figure out who he was at first, then clever me thought about it and I finally knew where he came from.
So he's the star search guy but I
dont remember his name.
He did some weird
Brazilian kungfu thing in that episode I watched
haha.
Kk I'm quite dead with homework considering I'm already not planning to do some.
Ah.
And I'm going to
HK :/
Homework please disappear.
hanbee said at< 4:32 PM >