- Wednesday, June 04, 2008 -
Today passed pretty quickly,
yay cos I didn't have to spend my day stoning, no
yay cos a day without stoning actually passed.
Lol.
Had CO sectionals in the morning, I totally
bai bai-ed for 3 hours :O
But
lol it wasn't
thaaatttt bad, I'd rather do that than stay at home la.
Prawn called then to say she's doing maths
lollol.
All I did for maths today was to ask
kana how to do some
qns muahaha.
I hope u survived your maths tuition although I bet it was difficult, pig :X
After sectionals we went to eat lunch with
mr goh lol.
He's like, the nicest teacher in the world la.
And I had
laksa after ten million years of not eating it, nice
XDKana came over after that, kept playing
naruto but
hahaha I was productive!
I finished the whole lecture 2 for theme 2 whoosh.
The whole set of notes is like, terrible, words words words and more words.
And then they had to confuse us even with stuff like 'Red Guards' by calling it 'Scarlet Guards' later.
WthToday, I became a little more pro in
naruto lol.
As they said la, my
psp, but they all just own me in the games inside -.-
But
haha! I passed
kuda lvl 13 *
sniggg*
hanbee said at< 9:19 PM >