- Friday, June 20, 2008 -
Its the last weekday of the June holidays T.T
Time really flew past for me this one and a half years, so much so it feel nothing like one and a half years.
I wonder if its because
JC life is really fun or that we have so much to do that 24 hours isn't really enough.
Ah, but I can't deny that I like school, minus certain teachers and the failing
lol.
If I didn't come to
AJ, I wouldn't meet people like prawn,
cheng mun,
kana, the
chao lame j1s.
Its impossible to imagine life without them now.
We have about 4 months left to the
freakin As, and
that's the end of school.
So during these 4 months, play a bit, do more studying!
Maths is terrible vectors yesterday, DE today.
And I
didn't get to play GB yesterday night June :(
hanbee said at< 10:58 AM >