- Friday, June 13, 2008 -
Yoosh June happy birthday in 15 min
lol!
Bet u enjoyed today :D
Sry u didn't get to mug as u expected, but perhaps u got the feeling that today wouldn't exactly be a mugging day huh.
Lol but
anw just
jiayou for mid years.
Can
de.

Today Mun lent me her
GC.
Mine is still on
strike, can't off it or reset it, of all functions.
SIGH.
I'm going to have to spend another 100 plus bucks on another
GC cos mine obviously refuses to cooperate with me even for a mere 2 years.
Fine la you win.
Dad just bought a lot of food,
orh lua, chicken wings, wanton
mee, almond
longan.
*slurps*
I want to watch tv but they're watching the euro cup thing.
-_- and I thought it was bad enough they do that every saturday for premier league.
nmnm, I'm used to it.
hanbee said at< 11:43 PM >