a child at heart
hanwei
Cedar
AJC
NUS
26.03.90


tagboard


BYEBYE
shawn poog
debra
celest
sebastian
darren
tzy
june
jingyong


running in reverse
January 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


- Friday, June 06, 2008 -

Yo today was the farewell for J2s.
It isn't a sad farewell at all, not like what guides did for seniors and what juniors actually did for us in sec 4.
They used to make it seem like whoa ho its damn freaking sad cos seniors are leaving :(:(:( T.T.
Okay mean, but is there even a point to make it such a sad thing -_-
Its as if we'll never see each other ever again because we are separated by the whole... Singapore?
Not even the whole world la.
And the funny thing is farewell isn't at the last day of school for the year so after farewell, where everyone will cry their eyes out, you lamely say hello to each other again the next day.
haha.
But of course its sentimental, after all its the last time everyone will congregate together as a group.
Like today is the last time perc will ever get together again during co time.

Today was fun with perc as usual, bai bai-ed a while and after that sebbie screwed up at the ban pai part and somehow we just started playing already.
Lol sebby u confirm read my post so just go and lian your ban pai haha.
The farewell was, well, weird to me.
The video was pretty normal, and perc was the funniest section apparently lol *being biased too bad heh heh.
Best part was kana totally carried sebbie for handover roflllmaolol!
Oh but better than the best part (dunno what to call that,best-er part?), I lost my psp cover!!
But for now I don't need to bother about it its not even with me.
Just need to get one before mummy realises and nags.
eeps :X
And then we went for the last perc dinner.
I just psp-ed the entire time, dunno what to do.
I got 15% for one song.
Zai. lollol.

I must really study properly soon le.
Stop slacking stop slacking stop slacking stop slacking.
This time I must at least pass everything la.
It is actually demoralising to fail, but when I pass, I feel thats its tyco.
But I think, I can do it.
Its only after coming to JC that results for everything just plain suck, but its probably cos the amount of effort put in is totally different.
I need to fiiinnndddd ttthhheeeee mmmoooooottiiiivvvaaattttiiiiooonnnnnnnn :(

hanbee said at< 9:33 PM >