- Monday, June 02, 2008 -
Had maths tutorial for 3 hours today, very
sian.
We did tests and went through it, I actually got like some questions correct.
Maybe I was just
tyco, but I really pondered over the question, so I guess maybe I can do it after all huh :X
I've got a lot on my mind recently, probably because I'm alone in my room most of the time.
I really dislike the feeling of being left hanging in the air, not knowing the answers to things.
But I guess I lack the motivation to find out these answers, even if I'm dying to know.
Thing is, I really want to know.
So damn ironic, I can and I want to get answers, but on the other hand I don't wish to know either.
Probably next time, I will.
Actually I can't make sense of what I just typed, just too many things floating around in my mind can't put them into words and nice paragraphs.
But after all it is my own problem
hanbee said at< 3:02 PM >