- Wednesday, July 23, 2008 -
My head hurts ow.
Today we went for the mass movement lecture in NJ, the lecture itself was
ok.... except we were all quite tired, and I blatantly slept a few times
lol.
I saw quite a few people!
Sarah partner! I realise I missed her so much, I was so happy to see her I was waving frantically like some crazy person.
Shawn
poog joined me in waving frantically
haha.
So its worth it to
pon almost all the career fair talks, although it ends earlier than the lecture
lol.
This week so far is damn tiring, dunno why.
Everyday feel like sleeping, its hard trying to keep awake.
Like today geog, I was literally just trying to keep my eyes open throughout the lecture, even though I was trying to look out for that freaking huge cockroach in LT5.
Too bad it
didn't come out when MO was talking.
Hai, I guess it was traumatised or
smth.
And I lost 2 bucks to
poog on
mon, for some stupid bet like how many rings in the
olympic rings.
Lol siao la always bet this kind of stuff and lose -.-
Mushdad,
olympic rings.
Pro
lol.
My head still hurts like hell.
hanbee said at< 8:33 PM >