- Sunday, August 24, 2008 -
I watched Final Fantasy Advent Children just now
hahahah its damn nice!
Although half the time I'm like 'whats this whats that', the graphics are
whoaaaa.
Then I went back and watched the part where
Zack died in crisis core.
Aww so sad la, but too bad I haven't finished the game
lol.
Anyway Cloud quite cool what, although he literally became Zack's living legacy lol, took his honour, sword, girlfriend, whatever.
He has the nicest eyes in the world too bad no one like that exists haha.
This morning I messaged T
ian R
ong lol she damn evil!!!
I totally got cheated D:
I told her I finished
IJC paper one, then she replied and say she finish all!
LOL naturally I questioned that, then she say I never read the message properly, never scroll down some more :O:O:O
So I scrolled down and there was like one whole page of blank then right at the bottom there was a I WISH O.O
Feel so cheated
hahahah.
Tian R
ong is just evil
lolllol =D
hanbee said at< 6:26 PM >