- Friday, August 01, 2008 -
Today's PE, although there were some incidents of shouting from teacher :X it was still quite fun, and damn hilarious.
There was this certain 'accident' with the ping pong ball and a particular classmate TR which was freaking funny I almost died laughing hahaha.
Prawn and I hit the ball at the same time and instead of flying to who knows where, it flew quite nicely across the table.
And at the same time, tr happened to bend down a bit and the ball landed right on her head LMAO.
At that point of time everything was like slow motion, until it landed on her head everything went back to normal speed again and we almost peed in our pants hahah.
Naruto 2 is quite addictive, although at the mugenjo part it gets a little lame cos to get to the next level u need to get across those rooms by using scrolls where u actually battle, or play slot machine or whatever.
But the main purpose is just to get to 99th floor, and I'm at like, 60 I think.
After a whole afternoon -_-
I just felt guilty so I started reading econs, and now I'm at price controls!!
Yay
hanbee said at< 9:35 PM >