- Tuesday, August 12, 2008 -
Its 2 more weeks to prelim!
It should be time to get MORE serious about studying now.
National Day eve was
just irritating, except the Harvard
Accapella group.
They were awesome D:
And this fat girl in front of me totally ruined everything cos she
nv see
ang mohs before
lol.
Mapled the long weekend away, but I did do some work X:
Haha this server is fun but I kind of stagnated at
lvl 192 -_-
Its getting more
sian to
lvl, like nothing much exciting to kill, except the bosses!!
Lol its quite fun earning billions to go and kill
papulatus.
Ah, enough of
mapling.
Olympics!!
Its so exciting!
During math lecture today I was totally surfing web to try and find out the swimming results.
Phelps has 5 more gold medals to go
lol.
Chao zai la.
I hope
tmr the event is during math lecture
haha.
Ok go do geog
le.
hanbee said at< 8:23 PM >