- Sunday, September 21, 2008 -
Life after prelim is kind of good, a lot of slacking and a little bit of studying.
Haha not that I like to study, but at least I use my brain a little, unlike just sitting in front of the com and just moving my fingers across the keyboard or just clicking the mouse to watch the next episode of naruto lol.
I watched the most movies in a week this week, first was hana yori dango, lol the plot was kind of lame, but it was still quite sweet.
Jackass was next, and it was freaking gross I felt damn grossed out at certain parts like the fart machine thing.
And its not the first time I watched that part lol.
There was a lot more gross stuff in the show, like the old woman who kept walking around exposing herself and she seems to not even realise la.
She seems kind of senile to me. ._.
We got back a quarter of geog results and math paper 1 so far.
Hmm, not bad results, (ok actually its quite bad except that theres improvement and everyone died as well), but the situation for both these 2 subjects is that both paper 2's are totally screwed.
Paper one was bad enough and somehow I managed ok for the DRQ part of geog paper 1 and math paper 1 at least have an S.
But add in paper 2 it should probably just go back to a big fat U. -_-
Rahh.
I got an orange ipod nano yesterday :D
Although I don't particularly feel that I deserve it cos I keep getting shitty results, but I bought half of it with my own money.
Lol I had no idea I am that rich man, I seem to keep digging up money all over my room.
Haha but I am no longer rich since I already used it to buy the nano.
Its very cool, its orange!
I wanted to get black initially but my mother refused to let me get it if I wanted to get the black or silver one -_-
Fine then, orange lor.
Haha and the first thing I put inside the iPod was the naruto movie. ._.
Ok go and do the 4 geog essays.
I just finished the 2 DRQs and realise I can't rmb much of what I've studied already.
dang
hanbee said at< 1:01 PM >