- Thursday, October 16, 2008 -
17 more days to As?
Dunno but its going to be over sooonnnn....
Haha then we'll all go and eat chilli crab pepper crab and all together can't wait.
Stupid shawn just had to send me all the chilli crab pictures and she sent me sorbet ones also!
So evil she knew I would be way more interested in that haha.
Went to Swensens a few times with Cheng Mun, the lime sorbet is really good!
Except to her it tastes like mama lemon -_-
We had the intention to gobble up a giant earthquake tmr, but kana doesn't want to go later he voiceless again lollol.
So I guess we won't get to eat that.
Haha anw just a few kawaii pictures.




So cute haha I like the controller bento lol.
And the sorbets are like, wonderful.
hanbee said at< 8:03 PM >