- Thursday, November 06, 2008 -
Although I'm a bit lag but yeah the A's are finally here.
After GP paper on monday it already felt like the As are over haha.
It took like 10 months for this bloody exam to finally come.
Not that I'm very confident or anything, but it gets kind of sick to keep studying for exams especially this year.
Anyway, GP was horrible, the essays were o.o
Paper 2 was initially fine, until it got to the summary D:
I'm pretty sure that was the summary where I took the longest time to do, minus the times where I merely didn't feel like doing la lol.
Hmm, after GP was geog paper 1, I thought it was ok, but it wasn't easy.
The DRQs were tougher than usual too :/
Math paper 1 is just gg la, minus-ed a lot of marks so far, a few marks lost to carelessness, an entire bunch lost to the small angle, complex and apgp question -.-
Its math paper 2 tmr, hopefully it will not be some killer shit, and I can still get A for Math, or at least B?
Anyway one more week to go muahahahaha
Lol a random lambo pic
hanbee said at< 4:38 PM >