- Sunday, November 16, 2008 -
I had the weirdest Macs delivery
convo today.
Goes like this :
Mac's guy: You are from Anderson
JC right?
Me: Er ya.
MG: You are also from Cedar Girls right?
Me: *stunned* how did you know
MG: cos you from
ajc so must be from Cedar girls'
(Suddenly the person change voice)
Another Mac's guy: I'm also from aj!! you what class?
Me: errr...
O.O
I think its probably someone I know, but I have no idea -.-
The guy didn't say who he was even though I asked who are you.
Dang the only answer I got was 'the MacDonald's guy lor'
lol but anyway it was pretty funny.
I actually though the other guy was one of my classmates, then thought okay maybe not, because the latter is rich and even learnt how to use a bazooka, so he doesn't need to work as a delivery order guy in macs.
o.O
We shifted to Central Place today, its a pretty ok place, except the scv and internet stuff are like not ready even though its supposed to be.
So much for being worth a few thousands for just two weeks.
But I guess there's like not much choices for us to stay, kind of difficult to find a place to rent for only 2 weeks.
Hopefully our new house will be ready in like a week ._.
I'll miss looking at all the breathtaking sunsets every evening from 0919.
hanbee said at< 10:01 PM >