a child at heart
hanwei
Cedar
AJC
NUS
26.03.90


tagboard


BYEBYE
shawn poog
debra
celest
sebastian
darren
tzy
june
jingyong


running in reverse
January 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


- Thursday, January 01, 2009 -

Its 1st Jan today!
Up till now I still think my dad has a wonderfully cool birthday haha.
Its not even like Chinese New Year which only Chinese celebrate, whereas 1st Jan is celebrated by the whole world.
Haha so cool.

I'm not going to make any resolutions, cos those I make are usually lame and are more like wishes than resolutions.
And I lack determination sometimes :(
Even if I wanna do something it takes a lot of effort for me to get started.
Like the new house thing.
The three cartons in my room has been well, in my room since like dunno how long ago.
And before, I had the excuse that there was no bookshelf so I take out the stuff also no use.
So the bookshelf came 3 days ago and the cartons remain untouched until today!
I was totally dying and my mom was so ___ she kept throwing away all my stuff, like a discman that I think is still workable lor.
And whatever I put on the bookshelf she took it down not very nicely because she said it will scratch the glass.
Its like, a bookshelf -___-
So now, even though I packed my things, in the end my bookshelf only has like 2 or 3 pathetic books on it even though its a pretty reasonable size, and the rest of the stuff ended up in other lame cartons to be chucked away in the storeroom.
Like wow.

Anyway, I'm gonna start work at SAL from next week on.
Bet it will look good on the resume next time haha.
But still the thought of working there is kinda intimidating.

hanbee said at< 10:19 PM >